Eco-Feeding Friend Nursing Pillow
As any good physio would tell you, bring the baby to the breast not the breast to the baby, and this nursing pillow allows you to do just that. Simply undo the valve to inflate, and release the valve to squeeze out the air after use. It features a velvety cover, which is removable and machine washable. Breastfeeding or bottle feeding in comfort has never been easier.
This unique, wedge shaped nursing pillow is a must have for breastfeeding on the go! Self inflating in just seconds, Feeding Friend is the answer to your on the go feeding comfort. Feeding Friend was designed in Western Australia by a busy Mum, who was not able to find a portable pillow to suit her lifestyle. Suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, as many postpartum mums unfortunately do, Amanda needed support. She was unable to find anything of its kind of the market and so designed a nursing pillow to fit her needs!
Fast forward to today and many Mums, including the Physiotherapists with a specific interest in Women’s Health, swear by this nursing pillow for its style and portability. This product is self inflating and then compresses to be easily stored in the bottom of the pram or nappy bag.
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable & Australian Made
- Optional angles to suit your body & feeding style
- Promotes self-care, relaxation & prevents pain
- Reduces Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ideal for bottle or breastfeeding
- Promotes lactation
- Improves posture
- Includes removable & washable cover
- Includes 100% cotton travel bag
- Environmentally Friendly locally sourced foam- Awarded by the Good Environmental Choice Ecolabel
- Foam infused with a natural, sustainable solution derived from coconut oil to eliminate dust mites
- Prevents allergies and asthma
- Antibacterial odour protection
- Resistance to Mould and mildew
- Suitable arm support while holding a newborn to toddler up to 25kgs
- <350 grams
- 48cm L x 15cm H x 15cm W
Feeding Friend is not a toy. Do not leave child on/with feeding Friend while unattended. Keep Feeding Friend away from sharp objects, fire or objects alight.