I have taken the leap and launched the first product line for First in Breast Dressed! Collaborating with a very talented Western Australian company for our first range of Mumma Silicone Jewellery and Baby Teethers. I am so excited to be working with such amazingly beautiful and well made products from IdaBee Silicone Jewellery!
All IdaBee silicone necklaces are:
* Made with 100% certified food grade silicone
* Free from BPA, phthalates, cadmium, PVC, latex and lead
* The cord is made of strong nylon, and comes with a safety clasp for easy release when tugged
* Pressure damage on the silicone will usually go back within 24hrs. Always check jewellery before wear
* Easily adjusted to shorter length by redoing the knot. Make sure you tie a strong knot, and that both sides are the same length before cutting off the excess cord
* Washable with warm soapy water, let it dry on a towel or pat dry
* Made locally in WA
Important: This product is NOT A TOY! Do not leave with children under 3 unsupervised. IdaBee Jewellery is designed for adults to wear.
IdaBee Ellipse Silicone Teethers!
Handmade with silicone beads tightly enclosed on strong nylon cord attached to a natural beech ring. Locally made in WA in a beautiful range of colours. These beautiful teethers are tested and certified by SGS Global to comply with the Australian/New Zealand toy standards AS/NZS 8124.
All available for sale over on the Facebook page. Come to look at the products and stay for the support www.facebook.com/firstinbreastdressed
Lots of love to you Mummas xx